Fusion Gaming
Fusion Gaming
Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play with Soul

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phase 1we are looking for sponser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lot of Luck

Phase 1we are looking for sponser Empty
PostSubject: Phase 1we are looking for sponser   Phase 1we are looking for sponser EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 am

(phase 1) Lot of Luck, Real I NoXiDe, Zon1ee, Energizee. We have been a team for about a year now and have competed at the highest level in call of duty 4. we are a strong team and are very well rounded.We each have our set of skills witch allows us to play at the level that we do.We have competed in many events and have a totle of $450 each in our winnings. We have placed high in Gb (gamebattles) for many sesons now.We strive to be the best team and make our sponsers and followers proud.Our team can help bring more people to your site,. We well also represent you in the best ways posable.we would be proud to have you as our sponser. We know that you can help us achieve our goals and push us to be the best that we can be.http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/phase--1-234567890op this is our starting team that we just made. We plan to be back in top ten shortly. and are looking to continueing our succes in the PLC (Pro Curcuit)you can contact me on Xbox live [Lot of Luck] or my AIM [Exit Exial] or my email [pro_gaming29@yahoo.com] Also Energizee and i (Lot of Luck) are curently playing at lan events we have one coming up. we would be pourd to rep you guys at the event.
Back to top Go down

Phase 1we are looking for sponser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Gaming :: Applications :: Sponsorship-
Jump to: